The McW 660 Reserve range is about showcasing the fantastic wine quality that is available in elevated NSW vineyards, when region, site and variety are aligned. The longer growing seasons allow the flavours to develop slowly and to full maturity. 660 Reserve are medium bodied, elegant, pure modern Australian styles.
This Mixed Pack showcases all of the award-winning McW 660 Reserve wines into a 10-pack, PLUS you’ll also receive two bonus bottles of McWilliam’s Morning Light Botrytis Semillon (375ml) for a wine dozen that is stacked with awards. The pack contains:
- 2x bottles of McW 660 Reserve Tumbarumba Chardonnay 2016 (93 points Halliday): A focused and linear palate which is richly textured with flinty acidity. Creamy grilled cashew nut is matched with depth of citrus fruit flavour and drive, completed by a long seamless finish. 2x Golds and 1 Silver Medal. Alc/Vol: 13.5%
- 2x bottles of McW 660 Reserve Tumbarumba Pinot Noir 2017: Light to medium bodied with sappy red cherry fruits. Earthy spices and complex mushroom notes that lead to a velvety long finish. 2 Golds and 1 Silver Medal. Alc/Vol: 13.5%
- 2x bottles of McW 660 Reserve Canberra Syrah 2016 (94 points Halliday): A silky medium bodied palate displaying floral red fruits with spicy oak and long gentle tannins. 1 Gold and 2 Silver medals. Alc/Vol: 14%
- 2x bottles of McW 660 Reserve Hilltops Shiraz 2015 (91 points Halliday): An elegant medium bodied wine with juicy red fruits and spicy oak. The supple tannins gently frames the wine, showcasing the balance and poise of this medium bodied style. 2 Golds and 3 Silver Medals. Alc/Vol: 14%
- 2x bottles of McW 660 Reserve Hilltops Cabernet Sauvignon 2015 (94 points Halliday): Classically structured, full bodied Cabernet, with silky cassis and dark chocolate fruit, finishing with fine grained varietal dry tannins. Best of Hilltops Region in Australian Cabernet Challenge (95 points). 1 Trophy, 4 Gold and 1 Silver Medal. Alc/Vol: 14%
- 2x bottles of 375ml McWilliam’s Morning Light Botrytis Semillon 2010 (95 points Halliday): Intense flavours of lemon marmalade, dried apricot and mango are found, with nuances of peach, red apple and exotic lantana fruit flavours. Excellent complexity and length derived from the French Oak is highlighted with an excellent balance of sugar and acidity providing weight and length. 2 Trophies and 6 Gold Medals. Alc/Vol: 11%
Limited stock available… get in quick!