The type of personal information we collect may include (but is not limited to):
- your name;
- date of birth – please note it is against Liquor Laws to sell or supply alcohol to, or obtain alcohol on behalf of, a person under the age of 18 years. In order to process any orders placed through our website, we may ask you to provide additional details or require you to verify your age;
- telephone number;
- email address; and
- information about your wine preferences.
Additionally, as you use this website, certain information is also collected through various technologies, such as cookies, internet tags or web beacons and navigational data collection. This information is collected anonymously and is used to provide improved services to website users, customise the website based on your preferences, compile and analyse statistics and trends and otherwise administer and improve the website for your use.
We collect your personal information in order to provide the goods and services that you have requested from us to you. For example, when using this website, we collect your personal information in order to process and administer your order and related purposes.
If you do not provide some or all of the personal information we request, we may not be able provide you with our goods and services.
We may also use your personal information to send you marketing materials from time to time about our other products and services (including by email, direct mail, telemarketing, SMS and MMS).
In order to do these things, we may disclose your personal information to third parties, including:
- our related companies; or
- outsourced service providers, such as data processors, warehouse providers, mailing houses, and delivery service providers.
By providing your personal information to us, you consent to us using and disclosing your personal information in order to send you marketing materials about our other products and services. However, you may opt-out of receiving such marketing materials any time through your online account or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal information that you provide to us with respect to your membership and wine orders may be processed through service providers based outside Australia. By becoming a member or making an order, you consent to us transferring your personal information to our service providers worldwide for that purpose, using reasonable security measures.
We will generally provide you with access to any of your personal information we hold (subject to the exceptions that apply under the NPPs).
Before we provide you with access to your personal information we will require some proof of identity. For most requests, your information will be provided free of charge.
If you would like:
- to request access to your personal information;
- to make a complaint about the way we have handled your personal information;
- further information about the way that we manage personal information that we hold; or
- would like to update (for example, if you have changed your address)
Please contact the Privacy Officer on (02) 9722 1200 or email email@example.com.