1. Delivery Charges
- $10 per case (up to 12 bottles)
- Free Delivery when you spend $300 or more
2. Delivery Regions and Timeframes
- Australia Post eParcel is our delivery partner and covers all metro and most regional areas. However, the Australian government does not permit alcohol to be delivered to classifed dryzones . Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you require clarification.
- Delivery times are between 3 to 10 business days depending on your address.
3. Receiving your order
- When we pick your order we will send you an email with your eParcel tracking number http://auspost.com.au/track.
Once you have the tracking number you can logon to the eParcel website to get an estimate of delivery day.
- If you are not at home when eParcel delivers, then an Article Awaiting card will be left in your postbox and you can collect your order from a local post office at a later time.
- If you pay by credit card you can request to have your order left unattended. However even if you make this request Australia Post reserves the right to leave an Article Awaiting card. They will do this where eParcel staff judge that the order is not safe or could be accessed by persons under the age of 18 years.
- McWilliams supports the responsible service of alcohol. It is against the law to sell or supply alcohol to, or to obtain alcohol on behalf of, a person under the age of 18 years. So please note that you or the person receiving your order must have ID proving they are over 18years of age.
4. Returns and Refunds Policy
If you wish to change or cancel your order, please contact our Customer Service Team as soon as possible on 1800 835 933 or email@example.com. Proof of purchase must be provided to obtain a refund, limits may apply, and all exchange products must be in their original condition and packaging.
If your order is faulty, damaged, is not what you ordered or breaches a consumer guarantee we will refund your money or exchange the product upon presentation of your proof of purchase. If your purchase incurred a delivery fee, then we will cover the cost of delivery for the return.
If you change your mind, exchanges are at McWilliam’s Wines discretion. For exchange of a delivered product, unfortunately additional delivery charges will be deducted from your refund. Please note that all change of mind returns must be in their original condition and packaging.